Monday, January 9, 2017

Topped by the Twink Next Door

Plains, January 2017

The day after I got back from Christmas in Indianapolis, a new guy showed up on Grindr, 200 feet away!

I've met about 20 of the 100 or so people living in this apartment complex, and half of them are LGBT.  Unfortunately, none of them have become friends.
1-4. Two lesbian couples.
5-6. A standoffish gay couple
7. A sleazy bisexual fetishist
8-9. A couple of downlow guys with girlfriends
10. Jimmy who I had 1 date with
11. A college guy who just contacts me for "booty calls."

So I was thrilled with this new possibility!

It was a blank profile, suggesting someone who is heavily closeted, or too new to have uploaded a photo yet.  But I didn't care -- 200 feet is 200 feet.

He told me that his name was Abel  (English pronunciation, not Spanish).  He had just moved out of his parents' house into his own apartment, with two straight roommates.  He was a student at the university and a delivery driver for a pizza place.

A college boy!  Even better.

So I invited him over to "say hello."

Here's what I wish he looked like.

No such luck.  So young looking that I had to card him (19 years old).  Tall and skinny, with weird braided hair, a nose ring, dangling earrings, an ultra feminine swish, a high-pitched girly voice, and a weird dazed look.  Wearing white pants and a pink button-down shirt.  Smelled of marijuana.

We chatted.  He looked especially nervous, like he was ready to bolt.

Maybe Abel was thinking the same thing I was: not my type, but so close!

Finally he said "Could we go in the bedroom?"

Oh well, 200 feet is 200 feet.

I reached over and groped him.  Already aroused through his swishy white pants.   Had he been aroused the whole time?

We went into the bedroom.  I leaned in for a kiss, but got rebuffed.

No kissing?  But that's my favorite thing....

He sat up in the bed and pulled it out.  Very long and thin, like an iron rod, with a nice head.  Shaved pubes.  Small testicles.  I went down on him.

"Can I top you?" he asked.

"I'm just into oral."

"Ok."

I went down on him again.  He moaned, shivered, and spurted.

30 seconds, tops.  I was still fully clothed.


Still, a penis is a penis, and Abel's was 200 feet away.  And maybe I could talk him into kissing later on...

He texted me the next day: "Can I come over?"

This time we went directly to the bedroom.  I tried to kiss him, but he pulled away.  He sat up on the bed and pulled out his already-aroused iron rod.

I went down on him.

"Can I top you?"  Abel asked in his swishy Marilyn Monroe whisper.

This again?  "No condoms, no anal," I told him.  Besides, I didn't fancy being topped by Marilyn Monroe.

"Ok."

"Could we take our clothes off?"

"Ok."

We both got naked and lay on the bed together, side by side.  Smooth chest, not muscular, innie belly button. I put my arms around him and drew him into the interfemoral position.  He stared into space, not looking at me.

Not terribly erotic, although he did finish while I was inside him.

"See, there's lots of things you can do besides anal."

"I guess."

Abel texted me the next day.  "Can I come over?"

Ok, the third time.  He's comfortable with me.  This time we'll kiss!

Nope.

A little nudity, a little fondling, "Can I top you?" he asked hopefully.  "I brought a condom and some lube."

"Oh, all right!"  I said.

He turned me over on my stomach, then had me bend over the bed, then into a weird uncomfortable doggy style, and started to push.

And push.

Having not been topped in three years, I'm rather tight down there.

I had him lie down on the bed and tried to sit on it.

Ok, this time it went in, but it hurt!

I jumped off him and ran into the bathroom.

"Are you ok?"  he called.

I came back with a wet washcloth, pulled off the condom, washed him off, and went down on him.

He spurted a few moments later, thanked me, and left.

The next day Abel didn't text.  I saw him on Grindr, a couple of miles away.  Apparently he started looking outside the apartment complex for guys interested in being topped by a swishy twink.

Oh, well. There are 80 people in this apartment building who I haven't met yet.

See also: Who Topped Me in Barcelona?; Topped by a Vietnamese Twink.

1 comment:

  1. Even if I've met all of them 1/10th of an apartment building being gay is remarkable in a town where most gay people flee to the nearest big city the moment they come out.

    ReplyDelete