Tuesday, June 22, 2021

An Interview with the Most Attractive Man in the World

Los Angeles, August 2017

When I was in Los Angeles a couple of weeks ago, I reunited with Zack the Photographer. When we met, he was the most stunningly handsome guy in the world, a 19-year old college freshman, dating Drake the Teddy Bear artist.  That was over 20 years ago!  

He invited me to dinner at his glass-and-steel apartment in a great retro building near the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica.

Zack is now 40 years old, working as an IT manager for a company in Marina del Rey.  Bearded, a little rugged, but with the same stunning face, smooth, pale skin, thick chest, prominent nipples, and uncut Mortadella that I remember from his twink days.  I thought it would be interesting to interview the most attractive man in the world at age 40.

Q: Are you still doing photography?

A: Some.  I've had a few things published online, and I enter my work in contests, but lately I don't really have a lot of time.

Q: How did you manage to move to West Hollywood?

After I dropped out of art school, I bopped around, from New York to Philadelphia to Boston, and then back to San Francisco for awhile.  I got a second degree in computer systems, and this job opened up.  But I don't think of myself as living in West Hollywood -- I go out there maybe once a month -- my life is here in Santa Monica.

Q: Is there a lot of gay culture in Santa Monica?

A: I'd call it post-gay.  The younger generation never knew the discrimination we did, so they don't shun straight people.  They hang out in straight bars, and meet guys on dating apps.

Q: Since you turned 40, have you become a twink magnet?

A: Well, I've just been 40 for a few months, but yeah, I've noticed that at the gym.  20 year olds always coming up to me, asking me questions, staring in the steam room.  I could hookup with a dozen guys a day if I wanted, and that doesn't even include phone apps.

Q: How many hookups do you have per week?

One, maybe two if I'm lucky.  I work 10-hour days and go to the gym 6 days a week.  Not a lot of time left for hanging out on Grindr.

Q: Does your gigantic penis get you a lot of attention?

Not really.  I mean, most guys I meet don't ask, and those who do, don't believe me when I tell them.  I've always been what they call a "pretty boy," desired for my looks, not my cock.

Q: Any long-term relationships?

I was with Tim for three years.  That's the longest, and we didn't actually live together.  I don't think I'm the settling-down, domestic type.  I like my privacy.  I want to be able to eat cold pizza in my underwear while watching Nickelodeon.

Q: Any good paranormal stories?

When I was living in New York, we had this party, and a lot of guys came over.  I thought this guy named Benny was a friend of a friend, but turns out no one actually knew him -- he just showed up.  Well, we had the "biggest penis" contest, and he pulled out this monster.  It was like 6 inches soft!  I went up to fondle him, and he just vanished!  He wasn't there anymore.  Six other guys saw it happen.

Q: Any good celebrity dating stories?

A couple involving my ex-boyfriends.  Drake, who you met, hooked up with Tony Curtis, Ricky Nelson, and John Wayne..or maybe John Wayne Jr.

My ex Tim hooked up with a couple of old teen idols, Scott Baio, Ricky Schroder, and..who was it...Mark somebody from Nightmare on Elm Street -- I can email him and ask.  But I don't have any of my own -- I've only lived in L.A. for two years.

Q: Any interesting fetishes?

I tried BDSM -- some of the young guys expect me to tie them up and order them around, you know.  Not my thing.  Oral and anal are plenty for me.

Q: Speaking of oral, can I go down on you?

I was wondering why you didn't ask before. Getting shy in your old age?

See also: Zack Hooks Up with the Prince of Sweden; The Ghost with the Kovbasa+


1 comment:

  1. I took care of the typo at the end of the interview. That one word is important.

    ReplyDelete

L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...