Friday, April 29, 2016

A Gigantic Sausage Sighting in the College Locker Room

Plains, April 2016

Getting Sausage Sightings in the locker room at the gym is harder than it sounds.

First, you have to be discrete, "accidentally" turning your head at the exact moment he drops his pants.

Second, you can't gawk.  A momentary sidelong glance, no matter how big it is.










Third, guys know that other guys are trying to check out their equipment.  Some walk around swinging in the breeze, or even semi-aroused, but most turn their backs at the moment of truth, put on their underwear under a towel, or even head for the showers in their underwear.

My campus gym is even worse: most guys don't even bother with the locker room.  They stash their coats, work out, then put on their coats and leave.











And we have single-stall showers with a little curtain, so you can't even get a shower sighting.

But today, against all odds, I got the mother of all Sausage Sightings, a Kovbasa+++ for the record books.














I was trying to get a sausage sighting of a muscular gym rat at a locker parallel to me about ten feet to my left, but he turned his back to the exact angle to prohibit me from seeing anything but his butt.

Then a younger college kid came in and stood at a locker behind me and about five feet to my right.

Very young, probably a freshman.  Very tall, round baby face, red hair, pale complexion, not a very impressive physique, but I figured, a sausage sighting is a sausage sighting.

 He took off his shirt.  I was busily tying my shoe.

He took off his gym trunks.  I had a "problem" with the knot.

He deliberately turned his back to take off his jock strap.

Without realizing that I got a clear view in the mirror behind him.

I didn't even have to sneak a peak.  I faced the mirror and pretended to check my hair.


I restrained a gasp.

Gigantic!  Kovbasa+++ hanging halfway down to his knee, easily 7", ruddy, uncut.  That's 11+ inches aroused.

Being unaware that I could see everything he had, the college kid stood fully visible and carefully primped at his hair.

Wait -- he was primping in the mirror.  He knew that the mirror was there!  He knew that I could see him!










He picked up his towel and wiggled a bit so his gigantic Kovbasa would swing from side to side to a pendulum.

Then he wrapped up, glanced at me with a little smile, and headed for the shower.

No, I didn't stick around until he came back, but I'm going to the gym at the same time today, to see if he's there.  I'll tell you how it turns out.

See also: My Ex-Student Naked in the Locker Room

6 comments:

  1. No, I didn't stick around until he got back from the shower, but I'm going to the gym at the same time today to see if he's around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait--this is a kid at the college where you teach? At my sex-panicked, Title-X obsessed college anything with a student is risky in terms of one's job, if things should take an unhappy turn and he complains.

    And almost none of the students change in the locker room any more. I do have fond memories from years ago, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can date students except for the ones in our classes or our teaching assistants.

      Delete
  3. Ironic that 20-30 years ago with all heterosexist b.s. nobody seemed to care about being naked in a locker room. What the hell happened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Straight guys became more aware that gay guys existed.

      Delete

L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...