Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Pedro's Hookup with Philip McKeon

Since putting out the call for celebrity hookup stories, I've had three guys approach me claiming that they hooked up with Philip McKeon.  None before.

Here's the most detailed.  He didn't give a name, so I'll call him Pedro.

His story has been modified for grammar, pacing, and style:

Hollywood, 1986 or 1987

I've been in the business since I was five years old, but one of my favorite jobs was the horror comedy Return to Horror High (1987).  Scott Jacoby, George Clooney, Maureen McCormick -- we were all wild and crazy kids.  We had a blast.

I wasn't out yet, but everybody knew, and I got a lot of offers.  I'll tell you about George Clooney sometime. But the one I really wanted was Phil McKeon.

22 years old, this incredibly tall, incredibly hot Nordic god, with a smile that wouldn't quit, not to mention the huge bulge shifting around in his pants when he walked.  He never talked to a girl off-stage, and no girl picked him up after work -- he must be gay!  So one day I decided to find out.  I asked "Hey, Phil, can I talk to you about something in private?"

I led him to a secluded spot on the set.

"So, what's the big mystery?"

"Just this." I pulled his head down and kissed him without even groping him first!

We kissed for a minute, and then he broke away.  "Every guy in Hollywood has done that," he said, rather belligerently. :What do you have that's so special?"

"Eight inches of primo Latino meat," I said, pressing his hand against my aroused cock.

He scoffed.  "Just eight inches?  Why don't you take on a real manwich?"

That;s right, he said manwich.

I fell to my knees.  He unbuttoned his pants and pulled out a ten incher -- I swear, it was like a garden hose -- pale, cut, with a thick mushroom head.  I opened my mouth as wide as I could, felt the head push past my teeth, but it was all I could do to keep from gagging.  I grabbed his buns to steady myself and let him do all the work, thrusting back and forth.

Finally I beat him off with two hands while sucking his head. That got him off -- he spurted a nice sized load.

Then he buttoned up and pulled me to my feet.  I thought he wanted to kiss again, but instead he said "You got what you wanted, ok?  If you tell anybody about this,  I will have you fired."

And he just walked away.

He was kind of cool on the set after that, as if I had offended him in some way.

Plains, October 2017

You're probably wondering 2 things.

1. Who is Phil McKeon?

Alice (1976-1985) was a "single woman making it on her own" sitcom in which aspiring singer Alice Hyatt finds happiness and fulfillment working as a waitress in a small-town Arizona diner.

11-year old Broadway actor Philip McKeon was selected to play her son Tommy.











As he entered his teen years, Phil's blond-haired, blue-eyed, androgynous good looks made him an ideal teen idol candidate, so he honed his singing talent and sat for a few shirtless and semi-shirtless photo shoots in Tiger Beat.  

But the competition from Leif Garrett, Shawn Cassidy, and Robbie Benson turned out to be too intense.  After starring in a few horror movies, he dropped out of acting, although he still hits Hollywood on occasion to produce or direct.















2. Is Pedro telling the truth?

I have never heard any Phil McKeon hookup stories before, although many people point out that he "acts gay" or they get a "gay vibe" from him.

Phil, who died in 2019, never married or been linked romantically with a woman.  He spent his last years in Hays, Texas, a suburb of Austin, where he hosted the "Breakfast Taco" radio program.

According to his Facebook page, he liked the New York Yankees, Van Halen, Fox News, Sean Hannity, and Westerns.

He was a devout Roman Catholic who goes to confession and participates in "prayer chains"

What do you think?

See also: Philip McKeon after Alice; Alice and Tommy

14 comments:

  1. Hookup story with a particular, requested celebrity makes this a simple statistics problem.

    7.1 inches is the 99.99 percentile of penis size. Both Pedro and Phil are greater than that, so the probability of their respective sizes are both less than 1 in 10,000. A ten-inch sounds like it would be in the millions, but without adequate data, I can't say. Multiply those together, unless Pedro is so kind as to provide us with a dick pic (and I assume Phil won't), and you have 1 in 10^8.

    Statistics, ruining gay celebrity hookup stories since 1948.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have noticed that, also. In celebrity hookup stories, they're almost always hung. But that doesn't necessarily reflect the veracity of the story, it's part of the convention of storytelling. I've added inches to a lot of the stories of guys I've been with.

      Delete
    2. I don't think 7" is really in the 99.99 percentile. The average size in the U.S. is 5.5", but it's not a normal distribution. It varies tremendously by age, race, and body build. If you date ectomorphs, you'll get 7+ inches most of the time.

      Delete
    3. I got that from surveys. I actually didn't believe it at first either. I've known guys bigger than that who thought they were small. I know I'm bigger than that.

      Delete
    4. Smaller guys tend to hide them at the gym and refuse hookups, so we don't see them very often.

      Delete
    5. It's the extremely leptokurtic distribution that does "I'm 8" and he was bigger" stories in. Obviously possible, but not at the frequency we hear them. I mean, I'm big, I've jerked with a lot of guys, none were bigger than me. (Of course I'm bigger than either of the guys here. Which brings up another thing: When you get big enough, anal is impossible. Oral is possible, but don't try to deep throat.)

      Delete
  2. Pedro's story talks about his "Latino cock." If you look up the cast and crew of "Return to Horror High" on IMDB, you'll find several guys with Hispanic names. One of them must be Pedro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes 5.5 inches is the average size. And like it was said small guys( actually average) do tend to hide and not flaunt it. But he was adorable does it really matter? NO.. RIP Phillip be nice people and honest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll throw this into the mix: Guys working successfully in show biz seem to have, on average, larger endowments. Maybe it's how many of them get cast? I work in the biz, and I've seen a lot of naked guys in dressing rooms, as well as up close and personal. I've never run across anyone with less than 6.5" at least. Maybe it's psychology and not the casting couch -Guys with big dicks like to show off, and gravitate towards show biz?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a top and actually I've never been with anyone with less than 7.5 inches and I never go seeking someone with a big dick. A big ass, but not a big dick. It might be that I have only been with men of color, like myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second photo does not look like Phil McKeon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I tried my best, but he has a distinctive appearance, and there aren't many male models who resemble him.

      Delete
  7. I think it’s true about phillip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. He was an early childhood crush for me and I always thought he had a big dick.

      Delete

L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...