Monday, January 15, 2018

Choose Any Two of these Eight Jocks

Ok, it's -25 outside, there's no mail service so my new Pogo Volume 4 won't arrive until tomorrow.  I'm in a bad mood because the chapter I rushed to complete on time is just sitting on my editor's desk, with not even a "thanks for all your work," and my sure-fire hit story about Prince Charles' hookup is getting only a tiny number of pageviews.

No one cares about Prince Charles being gay?

It's too cold to go to the gym, so let's play "Which Would You Choose?"  Here are eight men, all white, young, and smooth-chested, unfortunately -- I would certainly appreciate some variety.  Apparently members of a sports team, or pretending to be.  You get to have sex with two of them.  Any sex acts you want.  The only conditions are:

1. The two hookups can't be standing next to each other (they'll gossip, and get all jealous, etc.).
2. You can't go through all eight and then decide.

Ready?



#1:  Nice oval face, stupid hair, good chest and abs, but I don't like the looks of that cock -- too long and narrow, like a snake.  I'll go on.

#2: Nice cock, but ugly as sin.  Next!
















The guy sitting is not available, darn it!

#3.  Dumb hair, homely face with a faux-sultry expression, trying -- and failing -- to "make love to the camera."  Next!

#4:  I don't like the furrowed cartoon-villain brow, but the hair is nicely styled.  He's got an outtiebelly button, which I find attractive, and a cut cock.  I wonder how much of it is hidden behind his buddy's shoulder.

My first hookup will be #4.













#5.  That means I can't choose #5.  Pity - he's the hottest so far.  Beautiful face, nicely coiffed hair, perfect body (if you like them hairless), and a thick semi-cut cock.

#6. Cock is very long, but I can't see the rest of the body, so not enough information to decide on.  Next!



















#7: A face that could stop a clock, and his body is too long and lean for my tastes.  Looks like rather a small cock, too.

That means I have to go with #8.

#8:  Face looks a little too grade-school bully-like -- I expect him to be stealing my lunch money and shoving me into my locker.  Very nice pecs and a glory trail -- after all this Nair, seeing any hair anywhere is erotic. But I don't care much for that cock -- too small, and it's one of those where the foreskin never retracts.

Well, if I have to, I have to.  I'll just close my eyes and think of Brad Pitt.










The middle guy has the biggest cock of the group, but his physique leaves something to be desired.  If his availability ever changes, I'll be happy to make him hookup #3.















Here's what they all look like together.










2 comments:

  1. i remember the prince charles story :D <3 & xD

    what was the thing you were writing, that you had sent a chapter of to your editor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my academic books. I try to stay anonymous on this blog, so I don't mention my academic work, but you'd be surprised how many guys figure it out anyway.

      Delete

L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...