Saturday, October 31, 2015

15 Bondage Boys

I was fantasizing about tying up guys before I even knew about sex.  Maybe it's the sense of power and control.  Or the extra bulge in his muscles -- and other parts -- as he struggles to "escape."  Or just the spectacle of his entire body spread out before you like a vast unknown continent, waiting to be explored.

The problem is, I'm just into the basic bondage, not pain, humiliation, verbal abuse, and all the other advanced things that BDSM fetishists like.  So whenever I find a guy who admits to being into BDSM, he wants to do far more than I do.  I like newcomers, introducing guys who have rarely, or never, been tied up before.

Here are 20 boyfriends and hookups who were into bondage or other BDSM scenes.

College

1. In fifth grade, we visited my Indian relatives, and I had my first Indian sausage sighting and BDSM scene.

2. Fred the Ministerial Student.  My first real boyfriend, a ministerial student in the United Church of Christ.  He was into being tied and spanked.

3. My geology professor used to throw handcuff parties for his advanced students.  All boys, a box of handcuffs, nothing beneath the belt.

West Hollywood

4. Within a few days of moving to West Hollywood, I found Mugi, the gay Asian bar, and accepted a date with Huan, who had only been in the U.S. a short time and didn't speak English well.  But he had a closet full of home made bondage equipment.

5. Will, who had a very nice house in Silverlake, and liked kidnapping, POW, and cannibalism scenes. He was obsessed with Sweeney Todd, "the greatest musical ever made."

6. David, the Orthodox Cute Young Thing, who disapproved of Gentile guys.

7. Larry from Nashville.  I helped him find his fetish.







San Francisco

8. The Slave Boy of Castro Street.   I borrowed him from his master for the night.


New York

9. I went home with a cute twink from the New York Bondage Club, and ended up in an all-night session.




10. Blake, the opera buff I dated.  The only black guy I've ever known who was into it.



11. Jared, the first HIV positive guy that I dated, that I knew about.  He wanted to go to the New York Bondage Club for his birthday, and get tied up for the first time.














Florida

12. The Boy Who Cried Fabulous, who I introduced to BDSM mostly just to shut him up.

Ohio

13.  Ethan, the boy in the wheelchair, who wanted to be tied up anyway.

Upstate

14. Troy, the 23-year old French major, wanted to try being a top, so we found a twink for him to practice on.



Plains

15. The boy with daddy issues who wanted to rip my clothes off.






No comments:

Post a Comment

L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...