Wednesday, June 29, 2016

10 Unique Photos

I've been saving these pictures for a long time, but they're too unique to use as story illustrations, so I'm just going to post them without stories.





1. I like the background.  Is that a mosaic on his bedroom wall?
2. His right arm is far more developed than his left.  A bad job of photoshopping?






3. I like the coul sunglasses and straw hat, but his penis is a little small.
4. I think this is an action figure, not a real person.



5. Why would you clean up after a circus while naked?
6  He looks like my grad school friend Viju.











7. That size difference doesn't look right.  They aren't actually in the same shower.
8. He's not really naked.



9. I like the frizzy blond hair and the 8-pack abs.
10. Did he light his pants on fire on purpose?

1 comment:

L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...