Thursday, May 18, 2017

Nude Photos of 1950s Teen Idol Fabian

Fabian Forte, or just Fabian (1943-) was a late 1950s teen idol known for such hits as "I'm a Man," "Turn Me Loose," and "Hound Dog Man."  His star began to fade in the 1960s, but he found new fame as an actor (Ride the Wild Surf, Ten Little Indians, Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine).  And, in 1973, he posed nude in Playgirl.











Well, sort of nude.  We get a few butt shots, and this coy blocked penis.  At least you can see his slim hairy chest and gold chains.

















This is getting annoying.  Some pubes, but the reason we want to see him nude in the first place is tucked in behind his motorcycle seat.

















Ok, there it is.  Sort of.  I can't really judge its size.

But considering how rare celebrity nudity was in 1973, we should be thankful for that glimpse.  It's more than we have for Paul Anka.

The full post on Fabian is on Boomer Beefcake and Bonding.

3 comments:

  1. I saw Judy Carne on a late night talk show soon after the Burt Reynolds centerfold was published. When her marital status was mentioned, she said her divorce was not final, she was still married to the man who had no private parts. That's the way I think of this photo layout, and so many others. They look like they are victims of accidents or birth defects. I admire Christopher George, Peter Lupus, and the other celebrities who did not cowardly play games with their fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just like most other guys iv seen Nude..he happen to be at a Health Club inside LA;s Finest Country club..my dad was a Member had been for awhile.. they let me use his pass to get to the pool.. I was almost undressed when I looked over and standing right by my locker was Fabian..he seemed like a Great guy.meaning like myself he nor I tried to hide ourselves by grabbing towels or clothes..I just can't understand why the younger guys if this time feel like they have to wrap a towel around them just to walk to there locker's..so pointless.af he and I talked for a bit..we took a shower together put on our trunks then headed out to the pool..after that we become very close buddies..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Polaroid of my mother when she was pregnant with me and on the wall behind her to the right of her head is an open centerfold of the pic where he’s sitting with one leg up (second pic). I hope that wasn’t my nursery. Haha

    ReplyDelete

L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...