Thursday, December 14, 2023

Sausage Sighting of Christopher Atkins

When I was living in West Hollywood, I met a lot of actors, some famous ones: Adam West, Cesar Romero, Gregory Harrison, Greg Williams, John Amos, Lou Ferrigno, Michael J. Fox, Richard Dreyfuss.

But only one is a Facebook friend today: Christopher Atkins

Here's why:

West Hollywood, June 1994

In the spring of 1994, my friend Infinite Chazz began dating Kris, a 19-year old baby-faced ginger boy who had been in Los Angeles less than a year, but had already been in some movies and tv shows.

You might know him as Kristoffer Winters, who played the Zilbor in Dude, Where's My Car (2000) and Clayton Gallagher in Shameless (2011-2012), and who is reputedly the boyfriend of  Jeremy Renner.

The full post is on RG Beefcake and Boyfriends

7 comments:

  1. I will always love Chris Atkins. A shame I will never make love to Chris Atkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same joke I always make. Though I must say, he's overcharging because you can see it in Blue Lagoon cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Australian cut of Blue Lagoon didnt have the full frontal shots in it. There was just a glimpse in the underwater swimming montage. It was enough for my 13 year old self.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what we got on the TV cut that most people actually saw.

      Delete
  4. I have read more than once that Mark-Paul Goesselaer is uncut. No mention of that here so it makes me wonder...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you mean Christopher Atkins? He's cut. I've never seen Mark-Paul Goesselaer naked, but my friend Infinite Chaz claims to have. They met at the gay synagogue, so one would think that he would mention it if Goesselaer was uncut. But I don't remember him saying anything.

      Delete
  5. Christopher Atkins -- so so beautiful. He's been the focus of many of my fantasies. I wrote this poem about him a long time ago, and was inspired by your recent Christopher Atkins post to post the poem again today. (Yeah, I've posted it once or twice before.) Anyhow, here's a link to the poem: https://carlmillerdaniels.blogspot.com/2023/04/not-all-who-wander-are-lost-im.html
    Best wishes, and Happy Friday! --Carl

    ReplyDelete

L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...