Sunday, December 8, 2019

Michael in the Boys' Room with Cole or Dylan Spouse

West Hollywood, August 2017

I'm back in West Hollywood for a week, visiting old friends and trying to make a few new ones.  Michael, who I met at Infinite Chazz's dinner last night, is taking me out to breakfast at Hugo's. where everybody goes for brunch now that the French Quarter is closed.

 Michael is in his twenties, medium height, with curly black hair, dark features, a smooth chest, and an uncut Kielbasa, mostly an oral bottom but open to suggestions.  He grew up in Boulder, Santa Cruz, and Northridge, graduated from Cal State Northridge with a degree in theater, and is now living in a small apartment off La Cienega and trying to get into independent filmmaking.

"That was a fun party last night," he says.  "I never thought of sex as a party favor before."

"I was mostly looking for new celebrity dating stories for my blog," I tell him.  "I've already depleted all of the stories I heard while I lived here, and besides, I'm tired of hearing about Scott Baio and John Travolta."

"Who?"

"Precisely."

"Well, I don't have a lot.  I wasn't very active before I went to college.  Some Grindr hookups, some fooling around in the boys' room, that sort of thing."

"Tell me about that fooling around in the boys' room."

"It wasn't with anybody famous, though -- oh, do you watch Riverdale on Netflix?  I hooked up with Jughead, Cole Sprouse.  Or maybe it was his twin brother.  I can't be sure.  I didn't get a name."

"Why didn't you mention this last night?" I ask, shocked.

"He was kind of a jerk.  Besides, I didn't think he was famous enough."

"Are you kidding?  A dating story about one of them would be epic!"  Dylan and Cole Sprouse starred in the Disney Channel teencoms The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (2005-2008) and The Suite Life on Deck (2008-2011).   Lots of younger guys had crushes on them as kids.

He shrugs.  "It wasn't any big dating thing.  More of a hookup.  Not even that.  He didn't even come."

"And you didn't know if it was Cole or Dylan?   Even without a name, I can tell them apart.  They have a different appearance."

"I had never seen them before.  I didn't watch tv much growing up."



Hollywood, July 2010

Michael's father was a dour Ukrainian professor of political science who didn't allow "the boob tube" in the house.  So Michael sneaked over to a friend's house to watch The Simpsons and Malcolm in the Middle, and found himself drawn to actors and acting (his father disapproved of "theater types," too).

In high school he joined orchestra, yearbook, French club, student council, anything to take his mind off acting -- and being gay.  The two were linked in his mind, both disreputable -- in Catholic schools they taught that gay people were evil, mentally ill, sinners, even in 2008.

He got a car for his 18th birthday, and he used it to drive his actor friend Paul to auditions.  So when Paul got a small part on an episode of the Disney Channel's Suite Life on Deck, he invited Michael to come to the table read:  "You'll meet the cast, make connections.  It will be great."

"Am I even allowed?" Michael asked.

"I'll tell them you're my chauffeur."

So they drove down to the studio on Las Palmas and parked in the employee lot, and Michael sat on a folding chair watching as the actors sat around a table reading their lines.  The Sprouse brothers were about Michael's age, with dirty blond hair and slight physiques that they made up for with a vibrant energy.  He didn't know which was which, but both of them kept making eye contact and smiling at him.

He hoped to talk to them during the first break, but they kept to themselves.

"Are Cole and Dylan gay?" he asked Paul.  "They're like staring at me."

Paul frowned -- Michael wasn't out to him, so he probably thought it was a homophobic complaint.  "I don't know -- I've only just met them today.  But I'm sure they don't mean anything by it.  They're just staying in character."

When the table read ended, Michael hoped to get an introduction, but again the Sprouse brothers kept to themselves.  Sighing, he headed to the bathroom, which was down a long corridor and to the right.  He was urinating when he heard the outer door open, then the inner door  -- it was one of the Sprouses!

Startled, Michael quickly zipped up.  "It's all yours."

"Hey, you're Paul's friend, right?" Cole or Dylan said, "I saw you looking at me..."

"I wasn't...."

"It's ok, dude.  I wanted to talk to you out there, but with everybody around it's hard to get away."  He put his hand on Michael's shoulder.  "But...you know, you're crazy hot, and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime."

"Hang out..."

"You know, man.  Do I have to spell it out for you?"  He glanced at the door to see if anyone was coming, then moved in for a kiss.

That was all the incentive Michael needed.  They kissed and groped, and somehow stumbled into the handicapped stall, where Cole or Dylan tore off Michael's shirt and kissed his chest.  They unzipped and worked their cocks together, and Michael fell to his knees and went down on Cole or Dylan -- about 7" cut, and thick around.  But then they heard the outer door open, and Cole or Dylan pulled Michael to his feet and quickly zipped up.  Still tenting, he ran out into the main room.

The inner door swung open.  "You fall in?"  It was the other Sprouse brother's voice.

"Can't a guy have a moment to jerk off in peace?"

"Not when we have to be in Westwood in twenty minutes.  Wait until tonight to play with yourself, like everybody else in the world."

The inner door swung open again.  Michael heard them leaving.

Michael waited by the phone for a week, expecting that Cole or Dylan would ask Paul for his number.  But nothing happened.  He was too embarrassed to ask to go to the other rehearsals or the taping, and too upset to watch the show.

West Hollywood, August 2017

"Not a jerk," I tell Michael.  "You shouldn't blame him for not following through with a date.  He sounds scared -- closeted, in the public eye, worried that someone will find out and it will hurt his career.  Or that his brother will freak out."

"Wait -- if being gay is genetic, they would both have to be gay, right?"

"Not necessarily.  They start off as the same zygote, but genetic changes happen in the womb.  You can have one twin with a food allergy that the other doesn't have, or musical talent -- or an attraction to men.  So maybe only one is gay.  But which one?"

He shrugs. "You tell me."

Assuming that Michael was telling the truth, not fabricating a hookup from a brief meeting, was he with Dylan or Cole that day?

Which Twin Was It?

After The Suite Life, Cole and Dylan both enrolled at NYU.  Dylan concentrated in archaology, and now runs a pagan brewery in Brooklyn (he belongs to Asatru, a Nordic neopagan religion).  An androgynous long haired blond.

Cole majored in video game design and photography, and has returned to acting with Riverdale.  Short black hair, more masculine appearance.

Cole hasn't been romantically linked to anyone.  On Twitter, he said in jest that he's only attracted to cookies, and he's petitioned for his Jughead character to be true to his comic book origins and come out as asexual.

Dylan posted a nude selfie to attract someone's attention, but I don't know if it was a boy or a girl.

See also: The Nude Selfie of Dylan Sprouse; Cole and Dylan after "The Suite Life"

7 comments:

  1. It seems odd that Michael wouldn't know if it was Cole or Dylan, since he was at the table read and saw them playing different characters. But if he had never seen their shows before, he might have had trouble telling them apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so what is happening with the gay celebrity dating stories blog? is it in or out? :p (also sry i never followed up to your reply on that germany history post; things got busy, & i changed computers & lost the link... )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left it up, but I haven't added to it. I ran out of stories except for boring repeats or actors I never heard of.

      Delete
  3. If it was true, it sounds like Dylan. He seems much more sexually adventurous than Cole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dylan sounds like the more likely prospect, but I'm not sure either of them would have the guts to fool around in the boys' room with the entire cast and crew of their tv show just down the hall.

      Delete
  4. Looks like their majors are switched. Cole majored in archaeology and Dylan in video game design.

    ReplyDelete

L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...