Friday, November 26, 2021

Three Twinks and a Bear on the Same Night


West Hollywood, August 2017

I haven't been back to West Hollywood for four years, and I probably won't be back for awhile, so I want to make the best of it, as many friends, sights, hangouts, and penises as I can cram into six days and seven nights.

I stay with Infinite Chazz and have dinners, go cruising, and otherwise reconnect with Lane, Will, Randall the Muscle Bear, and Zack the Photographer. Plus I meet five new guys.


1. Jerzy

Wednesday: at dinner at Sammy's Thai, I meet  Jerzy,  tall and big-boned, with a rugged face and a severe military haircut, his muscular physique going to fat, a very thick 7".  He's mostly an oral bottom, but open for suggestions.

Jerzy doesn't believe that older guys becom twink magnets, so I take him out to the Rage and the Faultline to look for twinks.  Later we go back to Chazz's apartment to spend the night and "share."

Thursday afternoon: We hit the gym, the Getty Museum, UCLA, and the Santa Monica Pier.

Thursday night: Jerzy wins the twink contest, and gets to go down on me, Chazz, Will, and their partners.

Saturday night: I meet Jerzy, Lane, and Ben in Long Beach.  We visit Randall the Muscle Bear and cruise the cowboy bars.  No hookup.

Jerzy calls on Monday: "Tomorrow is your last night in Los Angeles, and I want to do something special.  How about if you drive down here to Costa Mesa, and we'll have dinner at a place I know on the beach.  You can bring one of your twink friends, if you like, and we'll share."

2. Alex

Friday afternoon: While visiting UCLA with Jerzy, I met Alex, a 21-year old resident advisor on campus to lead new student orientation.  He' taller than me, with straight black hair, a round face, retro horn rimmed glasses, and a tight smooth chest.  Average sized penis, big balls.  Into making out (a lot) and oral (top and bottom).

He gives me an "insider tour"  of Hollywood which mostly involves driving down Sunset Boulevard. We end up in Little Tokyo before returning to his apartment to make out.

Sunday afternoon: We drive to Hacienda Heights to visit the Hsi La temple.  Then we return to his apartment to make out.

He calls on Monday: "Are you doing anything tomorrow?  There's a new exhibit at the Huntington Library that I thought you would like...."


3. Darius

Thursday night: Will and I go to the Eagle in Silverlake, and pick up Darius, who has only been out for two years and wants to try being tied up for the first time.  While Will uses a dildo on him, I enter his mouth from above.











Then Will's partner tops him while I go down on Will.



4. Dylan

We meet at Infinite Chazz's "twink party" on Friday night, and "share," but he doesn't stay over.  He's of medium height, rather pale, with short blond hair, thick eyebrows, a smooth chest, and a shaved crotch (about 5 inches, but perpetually aroused).  An oral and anal top.

Saturday night: We drive into Orange County for dinner with Lane and Ben and a few other guys.  We end up back at Infinite Chazz's house -- just us, no sharing -- and have breakfast and go jogging in the morning.

On Monday I show up at Dylan's job with lunch (Pollo Loco take-out).

"Are you doing anything tomorrow?" he says.  "It's your last night in town, so I'd like to do something special.  I know you like comedy, so I got tickets to the Groundlings..."




5. Michael

Friday night: Infinite Chazz and his partner invite two twinks over to share celebrity hookup stories.  Dylan goes down on me and I get his phone number, but Michael ends up spending the night, with breakfast at Hugo's the next morning.

He's Hispanic or Italian, of medium height, with curly black hair, dark features, a smooth chest, and a a gigantic uncut Kielbasa  Mostly an oral bottom, but he let me go down on him.

Monday night: Michael and I go to Santa Monica for dinner with Zack the Photographer. We share (oral only) and spend the night.

In the morning, we have breakfast before Michael and Zack have to go to work.

"Tonight is your last night in Los Angeles," he says.  "I hope you don't think this is corny, but I'd like to spend it cuddling on the couch, watching Netflix and eating pizza.  And going down on you about six times, of course."

Four guys, each wanting to spend a "special night."  Which did I choose?

Answer after the break





I compromised:



1:00 pm: Michael takes the afternoon off, and we cuddle on the couch and watch Netflix.  He only goes down on me once.

4:00 pm: We meet Alex at the Huntington to see the new exhibit.

6:00 pm.  Dinner in West Hollywood with Michael, Alex, and Jerzy.  Afterwards we go back to Alex's apartment to make out.  Jerzy and I take turns going down on the other guys, and Alex goes down on me while Dylan and I are kissing.  No one does anal.








10:00 pm.  Chazz, his partner Jeremy, and I meet Dylan at the Groundlings Theater on Melrose.  Afterwards we stop into the Abbey for a drink, then return to Chazz's apartment.  I'm too tired to do anything but make out and cuddle, but in the morning, before I have to leave for my flight, Dylan goes down on me.

  Well, he asked nicely.

See also: Who Can Tell the Best Celebrity Hookup Story?; Jerzy Has 24 Hours to Pick Up a Twink; Earle Hooks up with Matt Dillon at the Pussycat Theater


1 comment:

L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...