Thursday, February 22, 2018

My Celebrity Hookup Wish List

I'm all out of gay celebrity dating/hookup stories, except for some with Scott Baio -- do you really want to hear more about his hookups?  And some with forgotten or minor celebrities who wouldn't be recognized today.

Rosey Grier, anyone?

There are over 2,000 regular readers of this blog.  Some of you must have been with, or know someone who has been with, a recognizable celebrity, male, gay or bi, but not out.

It doesn't have to be a full-fledged hookup.  I'll take a make-out session, a grope, or a sausage sighting.  Shower room at the Hollywood Spa, maybe?

Just give me the date, location, and how you happened to hook up, and I'll turn it into a story.

Send them to boomersbeefcake@gmail.com.

Here is my wish list, guys who had a special place in my childhood.  Extra points if anyone has a hookup story about them:



Bill Mumy (Lost in Space)

Butch Patrick (The Munsters, Lidsville)

Chad Lowe (played a straight guy with AIDS on Life Goes On)

Dan Shor (showed his butt in Strange Behavior)

Donny Osmond











Gary Lockwood (The Magic Sword).  I heard he was bisexual, but no details.

James Marsden (X-Files)

Jason Marsden ("the pocket gay").










Leif Garrett.  As my first boyfriend Fred said, "You can even see the bite marks."

















Max Gail (Barney Miller)

Shawn or Aaron Ashmore (one of them does X-Men movies).  I'm guessing this is a fake.


2 comments:

  1. Is it weird that I think of Bill Mumy as "Lennier" instead of "Will Robinson"? Must be a generational thing.

    No celebrity hookups, but I know of a Leif Garrett sex tape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of Will Robinson, Lennier AND Barnes and Barnes, mostly Fish Heads

    ReplyDelete

L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...