Monday, February 19, 2018

My High School Game of Rating Bulges

When I was in high school, I dated a Nazarene girl named Rita, who was convinced that she would one day marry singer Donny Osmond.

Her reasoning was simple: God often tells us His will by "laying a burden on us."  She was worried that Donny, as a Mormon, was destined to an eternity in the Lake of Fire.  One night when she was praying for him to be saved, God "laid the burden" on her to be the one who would win him.

Of course, you can win someone's soul without marrying him, so she sealed the deal by asking God in Jesus' name to give her Donny Osmond as a husband.  God said that whenever we pray for anything in Jesus' name, we will get it.  Case closed.

While Rita was waiting for God to deliver Donny, she had to keep herself pure, so no kissing, no holding hands, no nothing.

Of course, she could talk about cute guys.

If I have to date a girl, I definitely want one who doesn't want to hold hands or kiss, and who wants to talk about cute guys!

Rita rated guys on a scale of 1-9.  Since Donny Osmond was undeniably the most attractive boy who had ever lived, he was the only #10.  Everyone else lined up by how closely they resembled Donny Osmond in hair, eyes, smile, physique.

Unfortunately, there weren't a lot of androgynous pretty boys with shaggy hair and an Osmond smile at Rocky High, so none of the guys got higher than 3 or 4.

I had another idea.  "Since Donny Osmond is perfect in every way, he must obviously be perfect down there, in his sexual organs, right?"

"Right," Rita said dubiously.

"No one will ever come close to Donny's facial beauty, but they might come close down there.  Let's rate the source of masculinity itself!"

"But how can we tell what a guy is like down there without seeing him, you know, with his clothes off?"

So I showed her how to tell how it was hanging from the way a guy walked, from how he sat.

Boners while sleeping or kissing his girlfriend,  or for no reason at all.






Bulges in spandex.
















Bulges in uniforms.

















Boners at the pool.





Tenting in wrestling singlets.

Points:

1.  Can't see anything.
2.  Small bulge, could be a curve of his fabric.
3. Big bulge, but could be something else.
5. Visible cock outline.
6. Obvious semi.
7. Full tent.
8. He rearranges himself.
9. He pushes on it.
10.  It pops out!

The game lasted for months.  Neither of us thought it strange that two ultra-conservative Nazarene kids, who felt guilty over going to movies or eating in a restaurant that served alcohol, would eagerly look for evidence of guys' cocks and balls through their pants.

My friend Aaron the Rabbi's son asked to get in on the game, but soon he dropped out. 

"Guys' baskets are boring!" he told us. "Half the time you can't see anything at all, and even when you see something, how do you know it isn't his handkerchief or his wallet?  I'd rather rate guys on something more obvious."




Turns out he was more of a butt man.







3 comments:

  1. I wore a lot of hand-me-downs and thrift store clothes as a boy. When I started puberty, this caused problems: 70s shorts are really short. And I often didn't wear underwear in the summer. So, sometimes I was constantly checking to see if my dick was hanging out.

    I still get paranoid in some shorts, but the weather gets so bad now, I sometimes only wear shorts and sandals because anything more would be uncomfortable.

    I distinctly remember in middle school, actually a bit before that (early bloomer), I'd sneak looks at the urinal to see how I stacked up compared to other guys. I was a bit ashamed of this, only to learn later that every guy did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had it easier: as the assistant to the basketball coach in jr hi I gained entrance to the locker room before and after games and got an eyeful of cocks and lovely firm asses.
    At times had to look away and count to 100 to avoid a dick that wanted to stiffen at the sights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did a junior high kid get to be assistant to the basketball coach?

      Delete

L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...