Wednesday, July 8, 2026

My Book of Cute Boys

This story has been moved to RG Beefcake and Boyfriends


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful story, Boomer. :) I had no idea those Little Golden Books could be so homoerotic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In general, books marketed to boys have unintended subtext. of course, here they're brothers, and once you're dealing with family or huge age difference, it becomes much dicier.

      Unless you're a straight girl, in which case your love for brotherly boinking and father-son fuckfests is totally justified and us real gay/bi men are self-righteous "antis" who want to ruin your fun.

      Delete
  2. I don't think I was aware of who the Swiss Family Robinson was at the time. I couldn't read most of the words, although probably someone read the book to me. I was just looking at the pictures of cute boys.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...